Le seguenti pubblicazioni sono state utilizzate per la creazione di questo sito e sono consigliate per un approfondimento sul tema:
The following publications were used to produce this Web site and are recommended for further information on the topic:
1. Wildhaber B, Majno P, Mayr J, Zachariou Z, Hohlfeld J, Schwoebel M, et al. Biliary atresia: Swiss national study 1994 – 2004 [345 KB] . J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2007.
2. Kasai M, Suzuki S. A new operation for “non-correctable” biliary atresia: hepatic porto-enterostomy. Shuiyutsu 1959;13:733-739.
3. Kasai M. Treatment of biliary atresia with special reference to hepatic porto-enterostomy and its modifications. Prog Pediatr Surg 1974;6:5-52.
4. Lykavieris P, Chardot C, Sokhn M, Gauthier F, Valayer J, Bernard O. Outcome in adulthood of biliary atresia: a study of 63 patients who survived for over 20 years with their native liver. [115 KB] Hepatology 2005;41:366-371.
5. Sangkhathat S, Patrapinyokul S, Tadtayathikom K, Osatakul S. Peri-operative factors predicting the outcome of hepatic porto-enterostomy in infants with biliary atresia. J Med Assoc Thai 2003;86:224-231.
6. Wildhaber B, Coran AG, Drongowski RA, Hirschl RB, Geiger JD, Lelli JL, Jr., et al. The Kasai portoenterostomy for biliary atresia: A review of 27-year experience with 81 patients. [170 KB] J Pediatr Surg 2003;38:000-000.
7. Shteyer E, Ramm GA, Xu C, White FV, Shepherd RW. Outcome after portoenterostomy in biliary atresia: pivotal role of degree of liver fibrosis and intensity of stellate cell activation. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2006;42:93-99.
8. Schweizer P, Lunzmann K. Extrahepatic bile duct atresia: how efficient is the hepatoporto-enterostomy? [50 KB] European Journal of Pediatric Surgery 1998;8:150-154.
9. Serinet MO, Broue P, Jacquemin E, Lachaux A, Sarles J, Gottrand F, et al. Management of patients with biliary atresia in France: results of a decentralized policy 1986-2002. Hepatology 2006;44:75-84.
10. Shneider BL, Brown MB, Haber B, Whitington PF, Schwarz K, Squires R, et al. A multicenter study of the outcome of biliary atresia in the United States, 1997 to 2000. [251 KB] J Pediatr 2006;148:467-474.
11. Karrer FM, Lilly JR, Stewart BA, Hall RJ. Biliary atresia registry, 1976 to 1989. J Pediatr Surg 1990;25:1076-1080; discussion 1081.
12. Chardot C, Carton M, Spire-Bendelac N, Le Pommelet C, Golmard JL, Auvert B. Prognosis of biliary atresia in the era of liver transplantation: French national study from 1986 to 1996. [116 KB] Hepatology 1999;30:606-611.
13. Altman RP, Lilly JR, Greenfeld J, Weinberg A, van Leeuwen K, Flanigan L. A multivariable risk factor analysis of the portoenterostomy (Kasai) procedure for biliary atresia: twenty-five years of experience from two centers. [859 KB] Annals of Surgery 1997;226:348-353; discussion 353-345.
14. Powell JE, Keffler S, Kelly DA, Green A. Population screening for neonatal liver disease: potential for a community-based programme. J Med Screen 2003;10:112-116.
15. Therrell BL, Jr. U.S. newborn screening policy dilemmas for the twenty-first century. Mol Genet Metab 2001;74:64-74.
16. Matsui A, Dodoriki M. Screening for biliary atresia. [113 KB] Lancet 1995;345:1181.
17. Matsui A, Ishikawa T.Identification of infants with biliary atresia in Japan. [159 KB] [letter; comment]. Lancet 1994;343:925.
18. Emerick KM, Whitington PF. Neonatal liver disease. Pediatr Ann 2006;35:280-286.
19. Chen SM, Chang MH, Du JC, Lin CC, Chen AC, Lee HC, et al. Screening for biliary atresia by infant stool color card in Taiwan. [410 KB] Pediatrics 2006;117:1147-1154.
20. Ramonet M. Stool Color Cards for Screening for Biliary Atresia. BA single topic conference organized by the National Institute of Health, Bethesda, USA 2006.
21. Sokol RJ, Shepherd RW, Superina R, Bezerra JA, Robuck P, Hoofnagle JH. Screening and outcomes in biliary atresia: summary of a National Institutes of Health workshop. [475 KB] Hepatology 2007;46:566-581.
22. Hsiao CH, Chang MH, Chen HL, Lee HC, Wu TC, Lin CC, et al. Universal screening for biliary atresia using an infant stool color card in Taiwan. [498 KB] Hepatology 2008;47(4):1233-1240.